To ensure the safety of our customers & delivery team we have put together a new delivery procedure which will help to reduce the further spread of Covid19.
Booking In Your Delivery:
- If anyone within the premises is currently ill, becomes ill before delivery, or is self-isolating following government guidelines please inform us and we will reschedule your delivery.
- Any outstanding balance on the order must be paid before delivery. Payments can be made via bank transfer or card payments made over the phone.
- Our delivery team will call or text to confirm they are on the way up to an hour before they arrive.
- When possible we will do a 1 man doorstep delivery.
- For items that require more than 1 person to deliver safely, 2 vans will meet at your premises with one driver in each. You will be asked to indicate the room where you would like the item(s) placing. You will be asked to vacate the room and route to the room while the delivery is being undertaken.
- You will be asked to inspect the condition of the item(s) and sign a delivery note. Once signed please leave the delivery note on your doorstep for our delivery team to collect.
Personal Protection & Hygiene:
- Our delivery team has access to fresh sets of personal protection equipment for each delivery they attend and have been trained to follow strict health & safety guidelines.
- Following government guidelines, we advise customers to wear face masks if they will be near the delivery team.
- Delivery vehicles are regularly cleaned with disinfectant and high-touch areas are wiped down with antibacterial wipes between deliveries.
- For long-distance deliveries, we are using a white glove delivery service which is also following strict health and safety procedures similar to our own.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your delivery please contact our team by emailing email@example.com
*2 Week delivery is subject to availability within the delivery schedule and is limited to stock and clearance items only.