Spink & Edgar – Tiffany Bed Frame
Every piece is meticulously made by hand in Preston, Lancashire. The result is an outstandingly made luxurious bed that is perfect for any bedroom.
Displayed in Barcelona Magenta with a turned wooden foot.
Mattress and bed accessories are not included in the price.
Frame: Hardwood Construction, glued, screwed and dowelled.
Wooden Slatted mattress base
Turned Ash hardwood legs, available in Grey or Brown
|Dimensions||Length (cm)||Depth (cm)||Height (cm)||Mattress Width (cm)||Weight (kg)|
Caring for Velvet
It’s easy to fall in love with velvet, the warmth and lustrous texture can prove irresistible and over time with a little care your velvet furniture will develop its own unique character. As with delicate fabrics a few simple steps will help prolong its appeal.
– Creases and areas of crushing will fade with time, gently brush with soft brush.
– Gently vacuum to avoid the buildup of dust that can affect the delicate pile of velvet.
– Avoid ironing velvet at all costs as to do so will flatten the pile and leave a mark.
– Liquid will mark velvet. If a spill occurs blot it with a clean dry cloth, don’t rub it.
– We advise that seat cushions are turned on a regular basis.
– If needed, research a professional cleaner with expert knowledge.
*More fabric options are available for this item and they can be viewed in our Manchester Spinks and Edgar Gallery. For prices on different sizes please contact us via live chat phone us on 0161 273 5331.