Spink & Edgar – Crawford Wing Chair & Stool
Every piece is meticulously made by hand in Preston, Lancashire. For instance, the seat cushion interiors contain pocket springs with a feather wrap along with small HD springs skilfully placed in arms, back and seat platforms. The result is an outstandingly supportive and comfortable sit which retains its shape for years and negates the need for constant maintenance and plumping.
Chair & stool displayed in Allure Azure and GPJ Baker Royal Garden Sapphire
Scatter cushions are not included in the price
All scatter cushions are optional extras and can be hand chosen by you to complement your own décor. (prices on request)
*Eternity and Opium fabrics listed are full-body coverage with no accent/split fabric
Hardwood rails with engineered MDF sections, glued and dowelled
Spink & Edgar pocket springs in seating base with foam overlay
Spink & Edgar pocket springs in arms with foam overlay
Turned Ash hardwood legs, available in Grey or Brown with or without castors
Castors available brass or chrome
Footstool available separately
Caring for Velvet
It’s easy to fall in love with velvet, the warmth and lustrous texture can prove irresistible and over time with a little care your velvet furniture will develop its own unique character. As with delicate fabrics a few simple steps will help prolong its appeal.
– Creases and areas of crushing will fade with time, gently brush with soft brush.
– Gently vacuum to avoid the buildup of dust that can affect the delicate pile of velvet.
– Avoid ironing velvet at all costs as to do so will flatten the pile and leave a mark.
– Liquid will mark velvet. If a spill occurs blot it with a clean dry cloth, don’t rub it.
– We advise that seat cushions are turned on a regular basis.
– If needed, research a professional cleaner with expert knowledge.
*More fabric options are available for this item and they can be viewed in our Manchester Spinks and Edgar Gallery. For prices on different sizes please contact us via live chat phone us on 0161 273 5331.