Spink & Edgar – Tiffany Sofa Range *Stool sold separately
Every piece is meticulously made by hand in Preston, Lancashire. For instance, the seat cushion interiors contain pocket springs with a feather wrap along with small HD springs skilfully placed in arms, back and seat platforms. The result is an outstandingly supportive and comfortable sit that retains its shape for years and negates the need for constant maintenance and plumping.
Displayed in Opium Jade with the back finished in Barcelona Teal
Scatter cushions are not included in the price
All scatter cushions are optional extras and can be hand chosen by you to complement your own décor. (prices on request)
*Eternity and Opium fabrics listed are full-body coverage with no accent/split fabric
Hardwood rails including engineered MDF sections, glued and dowelled
Serpentine springs in seating base and backs with a foam overlay
Spink and Edgar Pocket sprung core technology with feather filled comfort wrap seat cushions
Turned Ash hardwood legs, available in Grey or Brown
Caring for Velvet
It’s easy to fall in love with velvet, the warmth and lustrous texture can prove irresistible and over time with a little care your velvet furniture will develop its own unique character. As with delicate fabrics a few simple steps will help prolong its appeal.
– Creases and areas of crushing will fade with time, gently brush with soft brush.
– Gently vacuum to avoid the buildup of dust that can affect the delicate pile of velvet.
– Avoid ironing velvet at all costs as to do so will flatten the pile and leave a mark.
– Liquid will mark velvet. If a spill occurs blot it with a clean dry cloth, don’t rub it.
– We advise that seat cushions are turned on a regular basis.
– If needed, research a professional cleaner with expert knowledge.
*More fabric options are available for this item and they can be viewed in our Manchester Spinks and Edgar Gallery. For prices on different sizes please contact us via live chat phone us on 0161 273 5331.