Timothy Oulton Glacier Console Table.
Like a primeval volcanic eruption frozen in time, Glacier spectacularly freezes logs of burnt timber in Crystalline Acrylic. The ice cold smooth appearance contrasts with the charred remains of the rugged timber, like mixing fire and ice. The table features four beams of timber encased in acrylic, set atop two large timbers also in acrylic. The spectacular bubbling finish is uniquely different on each piece. Relaxed and casual dining, perfect for storytelling around the table.
Shown in – Burnt Wood & Arcrylic
CRYSTALLINE ACRYLIC CARE:
- Resin and acrylic are both synthetic materials and can be easily scratched or marked. Try to avoid placing sharp or abrasive objects on their surfaces.
- Protect your table top from hot, wet or abrasive objects by using coasters, trivets and placemats.
- Ensure your furniture is not too close to a heat source, or in direct sunlight or moonlight for long periods.
- Certain solvents can damage resin and acrylic, it is best to keep your furniture away from harsh chemicals.
- To clean your furniture, use a clean, soft cloth dampened with a solution of mild detergent and water. Blot dry using a clean soft cloth.
- Timothy Oulton’s acrylic and wood blocks (Xylem and Spur) should not be kept in a wet environment such as a bathroom or kitchen, as the moisture may cause the acrylic to crack.