Spink & Edgar – Grace Chair
The Grace is a charismatic occasional chair that can combine both a retro and present-day feel. With a perfectly gradual inclined back, topped with a delicate scroll, this highback chair is the perfect companion for your statement sofa.
Covered in opulent GP&J velvets, you can create your own piece of vintage elegance and classic style.
The traditional wood-turned legs have an added bra castor to modernise the look.
Shown in Opium Emeral and Chifu Charcoal
Width – 82cm
Depth – 92cm
Height – 98cm
Seat Width – 50cm
Seat Depth – 58cm
Seat Height 48cm
Available in plain or patterned velvet all over or a mix with patterned fabric on outside back and outside arms.
- Smaller spaces
- A companion for your statement piece
- Traditional and contemporary interiors
Displayed in Opium Jade with the back finished in Barcelona Teal
Scatter cushions are not included in the price
All scatter cushions are optional extras and can be hand chosen by you to complement your own décor. (prices on request)
*Eternity and Opium fabrics listed are full-body coverage with no accent/split fabric
Hardwood rails including engineered MDF sections, glued and dowelled
Serpentine springs in seating base and backs with a foam overlay
Spink and Edgar Pocket sprung core technology with feather filled comfort wrap seat cushions
Turned Ash hardwood legs, available in Grey or Brown
Caring for Velvet
It’s easy to fall in love with velvet, the warmth and lustrous texture can prove irresistible and over time with a little care your velvet furniture will develop its own unique character. As with delicate fabrics a few simple steps will help prolong its appeal.
– Creases and areas of crushing will fade with time, gently brush with soft brush.
– Gently vacuum to avoid the buildup of dust that can affect the delicate pile of velvet.
– Avoid ironing velvet at all costs as to do so will flatten the pile and leave a mark.
– Liquid will mark velvet. If a spill occurs blot it with a clean dry cloth, don’t rub it.
– We advise that seat cushions are turned on a regular basis.
– If needed, research a professional cleaner with expert knowledge.
*More fabric options are available for this item and they can be viewed in our Manchester Spinks and Edgar Gallery. For prices on different sizes please contact us via live chat phone us on 0161 273 5331.